Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Begining of my Road Trip

I already know a lot about the Midwest( because I live there ),but I would certainly like to learn more. One of the things I would like to learn is more about its history. Did countries fight over who gets to have the land that now is the Midwest?


The region I will most like to learn about will be the Northeast because I find it the most interesting. I especially find Boston, New York City, and Philadelphia. I find them most interesting because they are very historic and many interesting things have happened in those cities. I have been to New York City and Boston but I have not ever been to Philadelphia so I have MANY questions about Philadelphia like has it ever been used as a battleground in a war?


And the West, I have LOTS of questions about it. This is because I have only been there once and that was for two days so I do not know a whole lot about the West. I would especially like to learn a lot about the gold rush. How did people find out about the gold and how did people get to the gold?


And all those other regions, I do not not really care about them because they are not as interesting. I still do have SOME questions about them but not nearly as much as the West and the Northeast.


Well, this is the end of my first journal so to end it off I will say one thing. I hope I have a great time on this road trip!

3 comments:

  1. Do you want to see Hollywood so you can find a cool place to live when you become that famous actor/comedian! I find your quest to see Death Valley and Alcatraz very interesting. Your work is awesome. What was your favorite part of Boston and New York?
    Mom

    ReplyDelete