Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Begining of the Southwest

Well now I am in the Southwest and so far it seems pretty cool. We watched a video and it turns out the Southwest does have cowboys. The Spanish were the SECOND people to settle in the Southwest (the Native Americans were the first). Well now that I got that down I need to figure out where to go. So far I think I know.

1. Colorado River
Why? It brings lots of water to the Southwest. It also is great for trade.

2. Pheonix
Why? My mom goes there at least 4 times a year so I would like to learn a lot about it (by the way it is not on the list).

3. Apache Trail
Why? I have never heard of it and it seems cool.

4. The Alamo
Why? I have heard of it and it is pretty cool so I would like to learn more about it.

5. Land of the Red Rocks
Why? I have no idea what it is so I would like to learn more.

So those are the places I am going to in the Southwest. Good luck in the Southwest everyone!!!
                                                                Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment